A brokerage account provides a simple way to invest after-tax savings in a range of investment options.
Whether you prefer to do it yourself, get some help, or have a professional manage your money – we have options to fit your needs.
- Customize your Savings plan. Select from a wide range of investment options including over 20,000 no-load and load mutual funds, stocks, bonds, ETFs, treasuries, brokerage CDs and more.
- Receive personalized guidance and help. A Voya Advisor is just a phone call away to help you with planning, transactions, and other financial needs.
- Access exclusive content and information.? You’ll get online access to objective outside information from respected sources such as Thompson Research and Morningstar.
- Connect securely online. Update your account information, get stock quotes, check on transactions and much more at Voya’s secure brokerage account site - MyVoyaIRA.voya.com
- Includes FDIC Insured Sweep. The Voya Financial Advisors Bank Deposit Account is a multi-bank, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insured bank deposit program serving as the cash sweep option. Additional information is available here.
- Sophisticated investors who enjoy managing their own investments
Fees & Charges
View fees and charges here (PDF)?
$47.00 Annual Account Maintenance Fee that includes:
- 10 Trades (additional trades at the reduced prices of $6 per trade)
- Prospectus and confirmation fees.?
Does not include:
- Market orders in excess of 5,099 shares (additional $.01 per share)
- Limit Orders (additional $.0125 per share)
Your account may be subject to additional fees based on activities.
Securities offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (Voya), member SIPC