Match your investment goals and risk tolerance with our four globally diversified1, managed portfolios.
By identifying key market drivers, our four portfolios are designed to help keep irrational markets from interfering with your long-term investment plans. This objective strategy allows us to be responsive to real-world events while avoiding the irrational urge to chase after “hot” sectors.?
Four distinct portfolios, 11 underlying ETFs, all governed by tactical adjustments based on market fundamentals2.?
- Global Aggressive Growth focused on growth
- Global Moderate Growth seeks growth and income
- Global Conservative Growth a more conservative approach to growth and income
- Income for conservative investors?
Our goal: giving you the tools and the potential to build wealth
- Broad global diversification increases opportunities and provides a range of investment strategies in one portfolio.
- Equal weightings of asset classes may help reduce risk and potentially enhance returns.
- Tactical allocation focuses on the real-world drivers of global markets.
- Utilizes low-cost Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
- Requires minimum investment of $50,000.?
- Planning retirement financial strategies
- Looking for multiple investment strategies based on sound principles
- Preferring passive underlying investments to help minimize cost?
Fees & Charges
Contact your registered representative for additional information.
An investor should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the Fund(s) carefully before investing. For a free copy of the Funds’ prospectus, which contains this and other information, contact your investment professional or Voya Investments Distributor, LLC at (800) 992-0180. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
1Please keep in mind, using diversification or asset allocation as part of your investment strategy neither assures nor guarantees better performance and cannot protect against loss in declining markets.?
2Global Perspective Market Models are tactically managed by strategy.? There is no guarantee that the intended results or forecasts will be realized.? Past Performance is no guarantee of future results.? All investing involves risks of fluctuating prices and uncertainties of rates of return and yield inherent in investing.? All securities transactions involve substantial risk of loss.
All investing involves risks of fluctuating prices and the uncertainties of rates of return and yield inherent in investing. Foreign Investing does pose special risks including currency fluctuation, economic and political risks not found in investments that are solely domestic. Emerging Market stocks may be especially volatile. Derivatives, such as options and futures, which can be illiquid, may disproportionately increase losses and have a potentially large impact on Fund performance. High-Yield, Lower-Grade Debt Securities is highly speculative and more volatile. Growth Stocks may be more volatile than value stocks due to their relatively high valuations, and growth investing may fall out of favor with investors. Prices of Value-Oriented Securities tend to correlate more closely with economic cycles than growth-oriented securities; they generally are more sensitive to changing economic conditions. Other risks of the Fund include but are not limited to: Convertible and Debt Securities Risks; Other Investment Companies Risks; Price Volatility Risks; Inability to Sell Securities Risks; and Securities Lending Risks. Investors should consult the Fund's Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information for a more detailed discussion of the Fund's risks.?
Securities offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. member SIPC.?